- A contingent search is used in the case where a client is looking to hire a candidate on a success based agreement.
- In the past our consultants have filled hundreds of contingent roles.
- Confidential or hard to fill position
- A senior level search where the client expects the search to be conducted in a professional and timely manner with market expertise.
- Thorough market search (competitor candidates, headcount)
- A dedicated consultant, research report and market intelligence report is expected.
- Streamlined and process driven search with regular reports.
- Typically a retained search costs the same amount as an exclusive or contingent.
- A retained search will require an upfront fee prior to engaging on a search.